Menu
nickmorris700
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile order

Hi I've placed and order for a mobile phone. I received 2 emails. 'Confirm your log in' and ' welcome to your account'. But I've not received confirmation of my order? Please help as this is a Christmas present. Therefore I need to know if the order is processed or should I upgrade with EE my current supplier...many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile order

Hi Nickmorris700,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've not received your confirmation email from us just yet. We want to get this all sorted for you.

Please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

nickmorris700
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mat, thanks for the response! I spoke with a lovely lady. She spoke with account dept to find out what was going on so to move things forward. All seemed fine but then we were cut off! Anyway she left a nice answer phone message stating she would raise a ticket so that the process would be pushed along and that I would receive the emails required to complete everything ie.the Contract etc.
I've still received nothing. This Was Monday lunchtime! Is there anything you can do other than recommending I call them? This is a Christmas present for my wife so therefore important. If it's not sorted asasp I need to find an alternative. I don't understand the confusion. It's a simple process!!

Many thanks,
Nick.
Ps.and yes ive checked all folders in my mail account ....everyday!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi nickmorris700,

I've just responded to your PM regarding this.

You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos