Menu
Scruddly
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mobile not working

hi, been having issues with my handset which Virgin technicians keep ignoring and claiming don't exist. Have sent photo evidence of this to both the repair team and someone in complaints. Had no response from the complaints department, which you have to write too, and to top it off have just had my handset returned to me when it doesn't work at all. Still have 5 months left on my contract. Any advice as I now have no handset but will be paying for one for nearly half a year.??

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile not working

HI Scruddly,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've had so many issues with the phone. I want to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Can you let me know what the issue is so I can investigate further?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Scruddly
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat,

thanks for your reply.

basically I've had an SD card issue for some time, I've sent the handset back for repair but the technicians claim there's nothing wrong. I've sent photographic evidence of this to both the repair team and someone in complaints. I'm still waiting for a response from complaints. Unfortunately my phone got wet (genuinely) prior to sending it away for repair. I sent it along with the photos of the original problem and they've since sent it back ignoring the original problem and stating there's nothing they'll do as the phone is out of warranty. The problem I now have is a phone that doesn't work at all, one that hasn't worked properly for some time, a repair team that refuse to acknowledge the original issue and five months left to run on my contract...

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What make is it?

If it is a Samsung you can take it to one of their official repair centres. The have a 2 year guarantee.

They have sorted a couple of phones of people on here that Virgin repairers could not fix.

I guess other manufacturers have similar

0 Kudos
Scruddly
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's an LG l90. Constantly displays SD card error & has even wiped all info from it. Repair team say there's nothing wrong? Suggested I buy a particular card, I did so, no difference. I've sent evidence of error to repair team with no acknowledgement. Awaiting response from complaints..cheers..
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos