Menu
APWhitt123
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mobile not receiving incoming calls

For the last 3 days no one can call my mobile.  Goes straight to voicemail and does not log any attempted calls.

Have spoken repeatedly to customer service and disappointed they never call back. Have been told by 3 people to wait 24 Hrs until voicemail is reset - on third attempt now and mobile still not working.  

I am am at a loss as to who I can turn to now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile not receiving incoming calls

Hi APWhitt123,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with receiving incoming mobile calls. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Redwatty
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue. My wife is on EE and can't call me. She gets a message saying I'm unavailable, even when I'm not. She can text me though. My mum also tried to call me over the weekend, and couldn't get through. I never get a missed call notification. I'm my wife's emergency contact, and it's really not ideal that she can't contact when required.

0 Kudos
APWhitt123
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I ended up having to go into a store after a week of getting promised callbacks which never materialised and contradictory advice from your call centre.  I received a new SIM card which sorted one issue however my voicemail is still not working but as my previous experience of your call centre was so bad and ineffective I have decided to live with that and just cancel my virgin accounts at end of contracts.   I do not want to be tied in with a company who cannot sort problems quickly and efficiently.  Very poor.

0 Kudos
moosefactoryuk
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Since this seems to be a common problem, Virgin really needs to post a common solution, rather than asking each individual to contact them. Poor service. 

0 Kudos
StevieGoodman92
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I haven't been receiving 90% of my incoming calls for the past 4 weeks, I've called customer services 5 times and have been told it's fixed when it hasn't been, I have been into a virgin mobile shop and was given a new SIM card and told that would fix it and it hasn't worked. I've been with virgin for 3 years and have 2 phones with them and I'm now considering cancelling both phones, my house phone, broadband and TV package because this is ridiculous!
0 Kudos