Menu
Weet1411
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile nightmare

I signed up online for a lovely new shiny iPhone offer, all went well credit check fine even given date for delivery, now, considering my debit card and ddeb payments already registered with virgin tv, the card pre authorisation failed due to card not being recognised? Went to my bank today made sure all billing address details all okay, spoke to a lovely girl to try to finish order and still card not recognised? Now to make matters worse it's now saying I do have a mobile account which means when I try to redo my order it keeps saying you already have an account but when I try and sign in I keep getting the same I'm sorry we can't log you in at the moment, I'm at the end of my tether here, I have an order number but I'm at a loss as to why debit card not being recognised when I've been paying my virgin to account with same detail for ten months

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile nightmare

Sadly the forum can't resolve this type of issue you need to call in to get it resolved (unless by now you have given up on Virgin)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile nightmare

Hi Weet1411

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you've had some issues setting up your account.

It's a few days since you posted - I just wanted to check if you've got this sorted now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos