Menu
CLH1
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mobile network not available

Hi

My phone keeps showing mobile network not available when I try to make calls and won't send or receive texts even though it says it has signal. Any suggestions? 

Carys

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile network not available

Hi CLH1,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having signal issues and the network being unavailable.

I like to check something's from my end but I will require some further information from you. Due to the nature of the information I require I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to discuss this further.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
MajorBloodnok
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. Virgin fobbed me off by blaming my SIM and sent me a new one which duly arrived. I phoned to activate it and now, 55 hrs later, I still have no network connection because it has not been activated. Or so they say. They lied about the activation time, and they lied about taking personal charge of the issue and promising to call me back.

I've posted a thread about this and no Virgin representative seems concerned enough to offer any help.

0 Kudos
MajorBloodnok
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've just been told by a Virgin Mobile CS agent that there is a "glitch in the system". Are you still without network connection CLH1?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi MajorBloodnok,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having issues with

I've looked into this on our side and there's nothing to suggest any issues with our system. Give us a call on 789 or 0345 600 789 and we'll get on the case.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi MajorBloodnok,

How are you getting on with the issues you've had with the signal?

Feel free to let me know if you need anything at all from me Smiley Happy

Speak soon,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
kennanclark
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I resolved this issue by just taking out sim/battery and putting them back again. You can try turning airplane mode on and off and also putting your phone on roaming can help.

If nothing works for you then have a look on this post or you can hard reset your phone or try installing a new firmware copy.

Tech Geek and Technical worker in a Electronics Company.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
akshat1984
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mobile network not available is a problem that can happen to anyone and it can be sue to various reasons. You can get fixed by following the solutions mentioned here: http://www.akshatblog.com/how-to-fix-mobile-network-not-available/

0 Kudos