Menu
angelis76
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile internet service

Is anyone having problems with their mobile internet service? My phone works fine when connected to wi-fi but when not it's atrocious, it'll show 3G and that I have signal yet it won't connect comes up with network error messages, it won't open web pages, refresh web pages. I never had this with my last phone just with the phone I've had since March, I certainly won't be staying with virgin when my contact is up as I'm paying for a service I'm not receiving! Roll on March 2018!!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile internet service

Hi angelis76,

have you tried entering your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) to see if there are any known issues in your area and which might be affecting your 3G signal.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
angelis76
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's everyday it happens no matter where I am
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi angelis76,

then it might be an issue with your phone or SIM.

are you able to try your SIM in another device or another SIM in your phone?

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi angelis76,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your mobile data connection. Thanks to AlexKid for providing advice on this issue. Have you been able to try your SIM card in a different mobile handset? Did this improve the connection or are you still having the same issue?

If you are still having the same issue, please let me know. I'll need to take more details from you in order to investigate this further, so I'll send you a private message. Please check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos