Menu
Rammo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile had had no coverage since the weekend

Phone coverage went down at the weekend. I have a pay as you go account and use the virgin network. I have tried taking the SIM card out and using a different phone but get the same problem. Having looked online at network problems in my area (post code CM11) I see no problems. Any idea what the cause might be?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile had had no coverage since the weekend

Hi Rammo,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your mobile service. Thanks for letting us know that you have already tried your SIM card in a different handset. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having an issue with your signal, there's a few more checks that can be done. 

Are you getting this problem all the time or only when at home or in certain areas? If you are only getting the network issue in a certain area, enter the postcode into the Virgin Mobile Coverage Checker to see how good the signal is supposed to be in your area. Also try the EE service checker to see if there are any known network issues.

If you are still experiencing a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Rammo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. It does not work regardless of my location. I have tried the links that you suggest and there is no network problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rammo,

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm sorry that you are still unable to get your mobile service working. I'll need to look into this further for you, but will need to take more information first. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos