Menu
Biggirlsblouse
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mobile extra usage

I've been charged for a text that I have not sent to America/Canada I know it's only 30p but how do I get this sorted please. I haven't sent it and don't know anyone over there. Thank you
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile extra usage

This has come up a few times before. What most likely has happened is that you have sent a text to an email address by mistake. It is easy to do so check your address book. 

They are recorded with an American SMS to email gateway number

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Biggirlsblouse, 

I am sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly billed for an international text, I can take a look into your account for you, it is possible that this can be a glitch with the billing system, however I would need to check this for you. I can also refund you the cost of that text. 

So that I can access your account I will shortly send you a private message, to pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page. 

Chat to you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kelly,
When a refund is done should it not show after a certain time in the charges account section or does it stay there and will be deducted when the bill is produced?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @paperclip

Any credits that are applied will appear on the next bill generated after the credit has been applied to the account. 

I believe it will show on the balance section of your online account after 12 hours but not on the app. I have tried to find this information to confirm this 100% correct but as of yet I can’t confirm if this actually the case. 

I hope this helps, if you need me to check for credits for you I can, just let me know. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kelly_M wrote:

Hi @paperclip

Any credits that are applied will appear on the next bill generated after the credit has been applied to the account. 

I believe it will show on the balance section of your online account after 12 hours but not on the app. I have tried to find this information to confirm this 100% correct but as of yet I can’t confirm if this actually the case. 

I hope this helps, if you need me to check for credits for you I can, just let me know. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

Thanks for your reply Kelly.

When I look at my online account I still see it sitting as £0.03 in Recent charges since my last bill, however 12 hours haven't yet passed since I was told it would be removed, so I will check later and if it is still there then I will PM you to take a look just to ensure that it will be deducted for sure on my next bill.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey @paperclip

That’s absolutely fine just drop me a private message and I’ll be happy to check this out for you. Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Kelly 

paperclip
Rising star
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kelly,

When you say on the balance section I take it you don't mean the recent charges section as it's still there?
0 Kudos