Menu
sailorboy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mobile data transfer

I have just got an Experia E5 android phone to replace my windows phone.  I have gone through all the on screen instructions to transfer the data from the windows to the android but all I get is a message saying USB connection not found.  Very frustrated now!!  Help please.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile data transfer

Try to transfer via Bluetooth

Or transfer from your windows to your PC desktop and from there unplug the windows phone replace it with the Android and transfer the data 

0 Kudos
sailorboy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response JOhn but it didn't work I'm afraid

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sailorboy,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems transferring your data over from your windows phone over to your Experia E5. 

Checking into this, I can see that you were able to call in and speak to one of our Mobile Tech guys who was able to go through diagnostics on this with you.

In some cases, transfers between handsets aren't possible. How did you get on with this? 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sailorboy
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

I was told the transfer was not possible between the two devices.

Thanks for asking

Mick

0 Kudos
mummetters
Just joined
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's frustrating.... I am trying to do the same thing; Windows to Xeperia, and when I was ordering my new phone, was told that it was possible to do; wouldn't have purchased it otherwise!!

0 Kudos
Mobbay
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

When you want to switch data from phone to phone, you should to find a reliable phone transfer to help you to finish the transference. That's why we're strongly recommend this Mobile Transfer here.

0 Kudos