Menu
flyhmstr
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile data not working (iPhone6 iOS 9.3.2)

WiFi is working fine, however mobile data (enabled on, roaming isn't a factor as I'm in the UK (Bristol) and mobile data is enabled for the applications which are throwing unexpected errors).

I suspect that this might have started after the most recent iOS update but I've no proof as I tend to be close to wifi networks most of the time I'm actively using the phone.

Any bright ideas on other settings to check before I hit the support phone line?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile data not working (iPhone6 iOS 9.3.2)

Hi Flyhmstr,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with this. I want to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Are you able to go to Settings > Reset > Reset Network Settings and give this a whirl?

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
flyhmstr
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I didn't get a chance to reset the network settings on the phone, however syncing with itunes appears to have cleared whatever the issue was. I'm putting this down to iOS upgrade weirdness as the sync had problems with the music collection on the handset as well (clear and reload in the end). So definitely handset and not network or account configuration at your end.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi flyhmstr,

Thanks for getting back to us about the problem with your Mobile data not working. I'm glad to hear that this is working for you now.

Cheers for posting this as it could help someone else experiencing the same issue! 

All the best,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos