Menu
DavG
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile data in EU

Hi. I bought a 250mb travel pass. I have received an email to tell me the pass is active. I cannot connect to the internet and there is an R above the network signal icon on my home screen. Mobile data  and data roaming are turned on in my settings.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile data in EU

Hi DavG,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your roaming service. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. Is this working for you now?

I've seen your other post stating that you've also already tried resetting your APN settings and it's still not working.

If you have also done all the checks on the following post: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers and still unable to use your service abroad, I'd like to look into this for you. 

I'll need to take more information from you, first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Gazzma
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile data in EU

Dav,
This has happened to me on 3 occasions in Portugal, every time it ends up with me having to phone virgin, go through all kinds of instructions that never work, the only thing you end up qith is a bill for your calls to virgin, you dont even get a refund for the pass that didnt work.....good luck, you will need it. Surprisingly I will be buying yet another travel pass in May, with all of the usual assurances from virgin that it will work, and as usual I'll probably believe them.
Samsung Galaxy S6
0 Kudos