Menu
Bluemark2016
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile contract

My contract with virgin is up in may is there an earlier option to upgrade as my current phone is dying and I've seen the only phone I like if I have to wait it might be unavailable

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile contract

Hi Bluemark2016,

as your contract doesn't expire until May. Officially the earliest that you would be able to upgrade without financial penalty would be April.

Doing so beforehand will usually result in a "buyout fee" (Generally the number of months remaining on contract x monthly fee).

However, if you are determined I always think that you've got nothing to lose by asking & then decide.

You would need to call the team on 789 option 2 to sort this out. Or to speak with Upgrades team directly call 0345 183 1150

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile contract

Hi Bluemark2016,

as your contract doesn't expire until May. Officially the earliest that you would be able to upgrade without financial penalty would be April.

Doing so beforehand will usually result in a "buyout fee" (Generally the number of months remaining on contract x monthly fee).

However, if you are determined I always think that you've got nothing to lose by asking & then decide.

You would need to call the team on 789 option 2 to sort this out. Or to speak with Upgrades team directly call 0345 183 1150

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.