Menu
r3737t
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile billing issues

debt collecting agency for bill they had told me had been written off 3 times call centre is in phillapines they must have trained them how to lie asked for manager i think they do not exist been with virgin along time for everything in the house cancelled direct debit on mobile as the way they have treated me could be classed as fraud will be canceling everything while in contract and take my chance in court or cannot beleive such a well known company have lied misled and hide behind a call centre in another country absolutly shocking

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: virgin disgrace

Hi r3737t,

Virgin Mobile do have a very large call center in the Philippines so most calls do get answered there. But not all.

Also I have found some advisors (UK or Philippines) to be more helpful than others.

My advice would be to not cancel your direct debits, that will just lead to more problems.

I understand you are frustrated but continue calling to try and sort out the matter.

If necessary end the call and redial to speak to someone else. Just remain calm and polite.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi r3737t,

Virgin Mobile do have a very large call center in the Philippines so most calls do get answered there. But not all.

Also I have found some advisors (UK or Philippines) to be more helpful than others.

My advice would be to not cancel your direct debits, that will just lead to more problems.

I understand you are frustrated but continue calling to try and sort out the matter.

If necessary end the call and redial to speak to someone else. Just remain calm and polite.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
r3737t
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks but after 5 hours phone calls i have just give up
0 Kudos
HackedOff2
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I have had similar problems with Virgin media. Firstly I spoke to Mohamed in Sheffield, all seemed to go well

until it came to my DD. They didn't take it, next I spoke to Marcus in Scotland, who again seemed to have it sorted

again they didn't take it and I had to pay by quick pay to keep the service going. Finally I spoke to Sahib in Gurgalon (India). Unfortunatley

he was unable to help all. I have now been able to set up my DD account, wait for further developments.