Menu
Kententacles
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile account set up etc

Hi,

I'm in France and trying to set my mobile account for roaming.  However I can't create a mobile account as when I enter my mobile number I'm prompted for a security question which is blank, and I therefore have no hope of providing an answer.

Ive tried to call from another Virgin mobile to sort this out, but when I select option 1, to report my phone lost or for account problems I receive a recorded loop to say there is no answer.

can you offer some advice on how I can set up and get into my mobile account?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile account set up etc

I've just checked and the system seems to be working, is it asking to create a security question or answer one? Have you have a web account active in the past?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kentantacles

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the trouble you've experienced in trying to get your account set up recently.

You can contact the team on +44 7953 967 967 while outside of the UK. As we'd need to fully clear security to be able to discuss the security question / answer I'd recommend you give us a call so we can do that.

That being said, as J0hn has mentioned, have you logged in or used your online account previously?

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kententacles,

The answer to this security question is the word that you give the agent when you speak to them over the phone. If you can't remember this word then, unfortunately, you will have to call.
0 Kudos