Menu
Kaizye
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Tarrif wont change

Hi no matter what I do, I cannot seem to change my Tarrif. For example when I try to do so; calling 789 or trying to change it online it always States that there has been an unexpected error and I should try later. The only way I was able to change it was by calling in to customer services where a helpful woman chaned it from her computer which was only possible by spending money on a e-voucher but after a few days it reverted to the previous Tarrif. (Just to clarify I am trying to change from the big talk Tarrif to the big data and texts tariff) I don't know if this is due to a glitch in a system etc but I would like to be enlightened if anyone knows any info regarding my issue... Thanks
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Tarrif wont change

Hi Kazye,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing problems changing your tariff online.

At the moment we are currently experiencing issues with this service online. Our team are aware of this issue and are looking to get it corrected.

To get your tariff changed you would need to speak with our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 as you have done previously.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Bart-Laroc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

still problems with changing Starter Tariff to Big Data & Texts Tariff,
I joined Virgin Mobile 9/10/2015, tried to change from Starter to Big Data & Texts tariff via my phone with Text 789 with no luck,
tried online in my account & received 'Oops, something's gone wrong! Please try again in a few moments.' & continue to get the same message each time I retry,
phoned 789 & spoke to an operator who was unable to change the tariff also, they upgraded the problem to the next team for changing,
checked online for two days to see if the tariff had changed & also to try & change online myself,
phoned 789 again & spoke to another operator, who was again unable to change the tariff & upgraded the problem again,
on asking how long this was likely to take, I was told two working days,
checked again online & tried again to change tariff during the two working days, still on starter tariff,
phoned 789 again on the third working day, operatoer still unable to change tariff & again upgraded the problem,
again promised tariff change within two working days, this will take me to another weekend,
so unsure when if ever I will get my starter tariff changed to the Big Data & Texts tariff I require,
I too would be delighted to have any info regarding this issue

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

HI Bart-Laroc,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues changing your tariffs over. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So I can look into this, are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and three characters of your password? You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option.

Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
progati
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue!!! I spoken with 4 operators and they haven't solved the problem. Online seems not to be possible and with 789 3-1-1 neither. Is a week that I cannot activate big data & texts.

0 Kudos
Bart-Laroc
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Private Message sent to Mat_H

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that Bart-Laroc Smiley Happy

I'll get on the case as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Deckchair
Just joined
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Same here, I've tried repeatedly for the past month to change my Tarrif on the website with no joy Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

If you've experienced any of the issues listed above, please PM me your mobile number so I can raise this over to our team. I want to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Bart-Laroc
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

still waiting to change from Starter Tariff to Big Data & Texts Tariff !

any sign of progress from Mat-H or Virgin Mobile ?

0 Kudos