Menu
alicema
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Signal

Hello,

I came back yesterday from 2 weeks abroad and I don't have any signal in my phone. I've tried to turn on and off, check the settings and everything but nothing seems to work. 

Help please!

0 Kudos
alicema
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No signal!

For 2 whole days now I don't have any signal on my phone. I've tried hard reboot but it didn't work. I cannot call costumer service as I have no service.

Any help please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal!

Hi alicema,

are you a new Virgin customer with a new SIM or is this an old SIM and was everything fine before?

Have you tried entering your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) to see if there are any known issues that might account for your lack of service.

Are you a Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly customer? Is your account in order / in credit?

Are you able to try your SIM in another phone to establish whether the problem is with your phone or SIM / network?

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Signal

Hi alicema

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting on the forums. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties getting network service on your handset. Sometimes it can happen when the phone comes back to the UK after being away.

A good first step is to give the phone two or three hard reboots in a row just in case it’s still searching for the networks you were connected up to whilst abroad. If that doesn't resolve the situation, then it's also worth doing a manual network search on your handset and manually selecting the Virgin network.

Hope this helps but let me know if you're still having difficulties.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Signal

Duplicate threads merged.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos