Menu
Brownbear34
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Phone problems total disaster

We switched my wife's phone number from Tesco  to Virgin last July. We are still having unresolved problems . Virgin have  not resolved the issues from the day we switched The ported number Is not recognised  on their system The app won't work . We can't sign in on line. We can't use it abroad. The issued number never worked. We still get billed.

No one can resolve the problem  despite all the promises . It's a disgrace. 

If leave we lose the number we have had for 20 years.

I am sorry we switched her phone to Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Phone problems total disaster

Hi Brownbear34,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with your number. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So I can look into this, are you able to PM me your full name, the mobile number, your address and 3 characters of your password? You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Brownbear34
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mat is this the correct  place to message  you the details. 

0 Kudos
Brownbear34
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When are Virgin going to get our phone problems sorted?

No effort has been made . Mat H. on the forum said he would help but now has come back and said phone the customer  service  no. We have done this  dozens of times. So we are passed from one to the other and they all disappear with no solution. So despite  the promises looking good  still nothing happens.

It's never possible to escalate the issue to a really high level because they just can't deal with the many problems . Virgin Mobile customer services and the forum seem to provide  lip service with no results.

What's next to try?  We have written to the complaints  address and to THE MD we still have  no resolution. 

0 Kudos
Brownbear34
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why can't you forward our details to EE.  We have phoned many times. You said you would help. If that's all you do coming back with a phone no. Why do you offer help?

We are away in Spain and wanted this sorted since last July .Each time we are away we have a useless phone.

If you are there to help, then please  help us.

0 Kudos