Menu
bornblonde
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Phone data

I've had a message saying I've used up all my mobile data but this was because my damn broadband was playing up and I had to keep using my mobile to do urgent things online. Three times in the last 4 weeks Virgin just went off   I feel it is a blooming cheek that Virgin are going to charge me £2 a time when it is their fault, 

Also why is there no longer a facility to contact via e-mail???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Phone data

Hi bornblonde,

I am very sorry to hear about this.

I have responded to your query regarding this via the Account-Cable board and suggested you to call Customer Services for advice regarding billing, etc.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cupcakesakadd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same thing just happened to me sort of. Went to far into the kitchen lost my wifi signal and 4g chewed up my remaining data. A question, I've taken a monthly sim only double data offer last month but would like to up my data next month. If I upgrade will I be able to take advantage of the double/triple offer still on or do you only get one shot at that promotion?
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@cupcakesakadd

You should be able to upgrade OK with the deals on offer still, just ring 789 and request to upgrade your Tarrif to which one you'd like and check the amount of data you'll be getting with them. Think there's only 3 days left with these offers - so get in there quick :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.