Menu
bornblonde
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Phone data limit reached due to broadband problems

Can anyone tell me how I can complain to Virgin Media? I've been told my mobile data has run out and this is because my broadband went down and I had to use my mobile at home to find the online help and also for online banking. This happened 3 times in 3 weeks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile Phone data limit reached due to broadband problems

Although they are both Virgin media the mobile phone arm of the company acts pretty much independent of the broadband side of things

To whom do you want to complain? The Broadband for the outages or the mobile side for charging you for excess data. 

In reality, I would try ringing 150 and seeing if the acknowledge the outage - you may then try them for some free will compensation.

All Replies
enlli
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile Phone data limit reached due to broadband problems

Although they are both Virgin media the mobile phone arm of the company acts pretty much independent of the broadband side of things

To whom do you want to complain? The Broadband for the outages or the mobile side for charging you for excess data. 

In reality, I would try ringing 150 and seeing if the acknowledge the outage - you may then try them for some free will compensation.