Menu
Highlighted
Heather6
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Data in France

I am unable to get mobile data whilst in France, Any help will be greatly appreciated as its driving me mad.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Data in France

Hi Heather6,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your data roaming service. Have you logged into your Mobile Online Account and verified that your roaming service is switched to ON and International Call Barring is switched OFF? Also, you may need to manually search through the available networks to see which one works, as the auto-connection doesn't always find the available local host network.

Please verify that your data roaming setting on your mobile is enabled and that your APN settings are correct as noted on this post: Roaming - FAQs or you can find your handset on our following website to have the configuration settings for mobile internet sent to your phone: Online Send Phone Settings. If your handset isn’t on this list, you will need to manually reset the APN settings.

Also have a look at the following online Help & Support Page: Roaming Hub if you have access to WiFi.

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos