Menu
Trev012
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Bills going to wrong email address

Hi,

I changed my email address and updated Virgin Media/Virgin Mobile with my new one. When I log into my account, it shows my new email address.

However, when I get my new bills through, they are still going to my old email address which is no use because that email address will be disconnected in 60 days.

Why are Virgin Media/Mobile unable to send it the the correct email address? I am unable to contact anybody in VM regarding this issue. Help anyone ??

Regards,

Trev012

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Bills going to wrong email address

Hi Trev012,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting the bills to go to your new email address. I'm going to see if I can get this updated for you.

I'll send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
adesculpture
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

..I am having the same problem.

0 Kudos
adesculpture
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have changed my email address and updated Virgin Media with my new one. When I log into my account, it shows my new email address correctly.

However, when I get my new bills, they are still going to my old email address which is now dead. I have followed all the help topics and they go around in a loop never providing any answers. PLEASE help.

Regards,
Adrian
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Adrian, you need t
To call 789 they can change your email address for billing in a few moments, the web account email can be different to the billing email not helpful in these cases
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi adesculpture

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with changing your email address over.

I just wanted to check if you've been able to get this sorted now?

Let us know if we can still help out with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
adesculpture
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I contacted support and I'm sorted now, though it seemed to be much more difficult than it needs to be.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi adesculpture

Thanks for you reply.

Sorry again for the issues, but I'm glad you've got it sorted now.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

To update your billing email address, just log into your online account and click on the Billing tab. On the right hand side of this page is a box that tells you the current billing email address. To change this, click on 'Change now' and then 'Want to change your settings' Click on 'By email' and you can change your email address here.

This will only change your billing email address and not your log in email address. If you need to change that as well, just go to 'My Profile'

0 Kudos