Menu
madwayne
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Account DD issue

I have tried to sort this out several times with the incompetent mobile phone team and the hang up on me whilst I am trying to explain the situation which is dam right rude.

I transferred my bank account to another bank using the switch service, as a result you didn't take payment for some reason off the old DD, but set up another one and didn't take anything from that either. The timing of this appears to have resulted in a payment issue which I can't currently resolve.

Given that there was significantly more money in these account to cover the DD if taken from either bank account it wasn't due to lack of funds.

I do not have my new bank cards yet so I can't make a manual payment but you have the correct bank details on the mandate reference starting with F and that you wrote to me recently about.

I cant pay with my old bank account as that has now been closed.

It is not my fault that you were not paid, its not my fault that your teams wont listen when I try and call to get the issue resolved, I don't know what else to do as I cant phone you again as the attempts I have already made to do this have been unsuccessful.

Do I need to contact the CEO Tom Mockridge to get this resolved, or can someone here get this sorted some how?

I have now raised this with the Executive team for resolution, can this post be deleted?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
madwayne
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Account DD issue

Your collections team phoned today and they wouldn't take it that the executive team are dealing with this now and that they are calling me back on Monday.

As I now record all mobile conversations, I have all these conversations recorded.

I will say recording of ones security questions and password is a serious security issue and the conversation your side should at least only record after the security details have been taken to prevent risk.

This is really annoying situation as virgin media created it by its use of the DD system and it isn't my fault, unfortunately I don't have my cards issued yet so I am unable to make any payments yet you have the dd mandate in place

What I find most disturbing is the executive teams system show slightly different results to the other teams when looking at this issue.

seriously think your systems are not adequate (fit for purpose).

Hopefully on Monday this will be resolved, but it is purely down VM messing up, spent a lot of time looking t the banking side of this and its clear that VM have messed up according to the banks systems.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI Madwayne,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I assure you that you have nothing to worry about with regards to our internal call recording. These recordings are on a secure server and are only listened to by our quality team for training and feedback purposes.

I'm really sorry for any frustration caused on our part. Have you received any call from us today?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How are you getting on with this MadWayne?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
madwayne
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Chris at the Executive team has sorted this.

but seriously you at Virgin need to get your act together as you are probably the worst customer service I have come across, you create problems yourself by the way you do things and then you attack the customer who is innocent party.

I keep looking for the right package elsewhere but haven't found it yet, when I do I will probably be off.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad to hear it's all sorted madwayne Smiley Happy

If you ever need anything, feel free to post and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos