Menu
slavall72
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Missing Iphones

Two weeks ago the Wife and I ordered an Iphone 6 each each on Contract through Virgin Media, we are still waiting for them! A Driver from Yodel with Sticky Fingers claims a Man with Glasses and a Ginger Beard signed for them saying " Is that for Anna"! I am guessing he was playing the Retro game 'Guess Who'! Virgin have said we can not have replacements until both they and Yodel have completed investigations though, they have of course started our Contracts! Any advice?

Have contacted Virgin Mobile Customer Service regularly, Ombudsman, Yodel and Watchdog!

Maybe I should cancel both phones, Virgin media Service and find a better deal elsewhere?

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Iphones

Hi slavall72

I would say that if the phones have been delivered then it would be dealt with by fraud
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
slavall72
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon,

The point is the phones have not been delivered to us.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Slavall72,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having problems getting the phones delivered. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So I can do this, are you able to PM me your full name, address and 3 characters of your password?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Slavall72,

Have you made any progress with obtaining your phone? If you need anything at all from me, please feel free to PM me with the info from the above post Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos