Menu
LissyH
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missed Voicemail

Hi, hopefully someone can help? I received a voicemail last week 2nd June when I was on holiday and didn't realise! I tried listened to it when I returned to the UK on Monday this week i.e. the 6th June but it says that I have no messages! Any idea if / how I can access this voicemail? Many thanks

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed Voicemail

Honestly don't think you can. This seems to be one of the quirks of Voicemail abroad where the indicator is triggered without a message actually being left.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed Voicemail

Hi LissyH

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch about the missed voicemail. It's great to see new faces on the forums and a warm welcome to the community too Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that the voicemail was inaccessible on your return from your hols. We have had some issues with the voicemail service over the last 2-3 weeks with EE but this issue now seems to be resolved.

Please let us know if the voicemail service is now working successfully again for you and if we can help with anything else.

I hope you had a lovely holiday too Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos