Menu
19sroy88
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Missed DD payment and cannot pay bill online!

Hi. I missed a Direct Debit payment and I have been trying to pay the bill online, but all they say is to contact them by phoning 789 or 150 from my mobile phone but when I phone they numbers an automated message keeps saying to phone 789!! I also tried to text a number with the last 4 digits of my card and security code but that message doesn't even sent! Could a virgin customer service member please contact me. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed DD payment and cannot pay bill online!

The inability to call 789 when suspended is an error that affects some customers. It is something you can have corrected, so that it wouldn't be an issue in the future if you get your service suspended again (request a profile refresh from the tech. department.) Also, I did notice a few posts by some people who were affected by this who said that they got through eventually after numerous call in attempts to 789.

Unfortunately billing matters aren't dealt with over the community (due to the DPA.) However, you could give 0345 600 0789 a call from another phone and deal with it that way.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
19sroy88
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I do not have another line to contact the number provided. i thought it would have been straight forward and simple enough to pay my bill online but they are not accepting it through my account for some reason. Also tried adding a different card but that also does not work. If i stay at this dead end then there will be no other answer than not to pay it.
0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin inability to deal with almost any issue in this forum is pathetic, they keep trotting out the same response, to phone then, but in many cases such as here or iny case, I'm on France and roaming doesn't work, this is not possible.

Blaming DPA is not a good excuse, it would be quite possible to use email or private messaging to resolve issues ! But Virgin have s chat system but this can't be used for mobile issues, there is s chat system for complaints, k have tried this hundreds of times over 3 weeks but every single time it says all agents are busy !
0 Kudos
Cworsley
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am having the exact same problem! It won't let me log online to pay it, it won't let me ring 789 or 150 to pay it, and I have no available landline to ring the 0345 number! Can somebody from Virgin please contact me so I can pay my bill !!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cworsley,

Welcome to the forumSmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties getting hold of us to pay your bill.

I'd like to help you get this sorted.

I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to gather some details from you,

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos