Menu
higsonclaire
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mis sold broadband 2 go

got told a load off rubbish about broadband on the go that it is free as I am a loyal customer and that with this gadget I can take my home broadband with me so I don't have to use any one else's internet well they didn't tell me it would cost Al lot of money if used and it wasn't anything to do with my home broadband and charged me £214.40 out of my bank. Spoke to Virgin mobile after 60 mins on the phone being told that they won't refund as I wasn't mis sold
How dare they take my money when they told me it was free. I am not tech minded but I thought it would be ideal for my son who has high functioning autism who needs the Internet to help him communicate and as it was free would be ideal. Oh how wrong I was. They have taken money that I would never have spent as I am in need of a wheel chair for my son and can put that money towards that instead. Virgin you make me sick
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mis sold broadband 2 go

Hi higsonclaire

I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble you've been experiencing with your service lately. 

We'd like to talk with you to see how we can help, I've sent you information regarding doing that in a private message. You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

We look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
higsonclaire
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Any news on this as it has all gone quiet and I am not happy my autistic son is blaming himself and doesn't understand why he can't use wifi
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi higsonclaire,

Craig is still awaiting your reply to his private message. Please respond to him as soon as possible and we'll happily look in to it further.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
higsonclaire
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi still haven't heard anything 

this is ridiculous still waiting for a refund 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi higsonclaire,

Thanks for posting.

I can see you received a response on Wednesday as you private messaged us to say. I'm sorry it wasn't the outcome you was looking for.

I don't have access to the email so not sure what it says exactly. If you want to take the issue further you can view our Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos