Menu
moc247
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Minutes bundles on virgin mobile

hi there,

Ive recently just come back to vm for mobile and when i used to be with vm I could get my allowances via my tariff choice but still be left with my top up amount which is £10

with that £10 i used to purchase bundles or bolt ons add ons or whatever they are called these days 

you could choose a a set amount mins texts and data and you had a few choices of each and for some reason I cannot find anything anywhere about this

basically when i top up £10 i get data and texts but I want to buy a mins bundle so I have al bases covered

have vm stopped doing this kind of thing?

as ive noticed a lots changed

thanks for reading, i know i used to have to text a word to a number to get the minutes but like i said i cant see anything about it anywhere

thanks so much for taking the time to help

michelle

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Minutes bundles on virgin mobile

Hi, I've been wanting to do the same thing myself.

I tried looking but their site is an absolute nightmare to find anything since the "upgrade" !

Eventually I came across this but haven't tried any myself yet so can't confirm whether it's still current.

Virgin Bundles.JPG

0 Kudos
moc247
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

i cant see anything in your post yet buddy could you possibly write what the codes are?

if thats what you have found?

many thanks michelle

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, don't know why you can't see the table? ... Maybe it takes time to show on the forum or has to be approved or something first?

Anyhow £10 gets you 150 minutes + 25 texts - Text: "BUY 150MINS 25TXTS" to 789789
moc247
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you so much buddy ill do that next month as im now 40p short as i had to use my phone last night TYPICAL!!

LOL but i thank you so much for this 

if anyone for virgin media could post a copy of all available bundles for me that would be awesome 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just bumping this request for "moc247" as I too would appreciate a response:

"If anyone for virgin media could post a copy of all available bundles for me that would be awesome"

AlexKid :-)

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just bumping this again in the hope of getting some response from someone at Virgin Smiley Wink

AlexKid :-)

moc247
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

i can now see it hank buddy

0 Kudos