Menu
david6876
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Micro SIM won't sync

Saw that my local store offered a better deal for less. I opted to change and was told I needed to replace my existing SIM card with a new 4G SIM. I have an old trusty iPhone 4 and this had a 3G SIM in until this point.

new SIM fitted and told it should be active within a few hours but to allow 24 hours. The phone displayed the ' no service' banner and then reverted to SIM invalid when I moved it to flight mode and back.

After 24 hours and no sign of a sync with the network, I went back to the store and  the SIM WAS REPLACED. Guess what still no signal and the phone hasn't synced. I could understand if I had changed provider but come on. The online chat is never available and I haven't got a signal so can't ring the helpline. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Micro SIM won't sync

Hi david6876,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your new 4G SIM cards. Has this been sorted out for you?

Please let me know if you are still experiencing a problem with this and I'll check into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos