Menu
Simi0806
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Make complaint

Please, where I can make complaint inlike not by post?

0 Kudos
Simi0806
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Make complaint

Hi, I have contract sim. I am abroad now, put the sim in the phome, but cant register on the netwark. I already called Virgin Mobile twice from foreign numbet and spent £14 and no solution.

I spoke with customer services, they nice but sisnt help. They took me hrough the mobile netwark steps what I done manytimes already, no result. They checked my account: roaming on, sim active, they said I am able tp receive calls, but i am not. I tryed to call this mobile and nothing happent.

I asked if ther is any office who could call me on foreign number (EU) and sort this out as I cant keep paying for credit £7 evrytime i call Virgin.

But not possible, I asked for email , but there is no email.

So how could one contact Virgin.

Online chat, i tried, sitting next to the computer all day and more : busy.

Solve this someone quick.

simona

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Make complaint

Hi Simona,

I've merged this post with your previous one. Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.

I'm sorry when you called Virgin Mobile that they were unable to solve your roaming issues.

I doubt I can add anything that hasn't already been tried (personally, I thought that it might be the "new customer" issue preventing you from roaming but if customer services have activated it for you and your handset is set up correctly then you should be good to go).

When abroad it can take longer for changes on your account to come into effect. It might be worth periodically resetting your phone and trying a manual network search to see if your phone is able to locate and join Virgin's partner network.

With regard to complaints. Here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

If you don't want to write, once back in the UK you can contact by phone:

Virgin Media: 150 free from a Virgin Media line, 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.
Virgin Mobile: 789 free from a Virgin Mobile, 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Or message: Help and Support - Contact Us > Something else > Making a complaint

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simi0806,

I'm sorry to hear that your mobile service isn't working abroad and that phoning in to us hasn't been able to resolve this problem.

I would like to check this for you, but will need to take more information from you in order to check your account.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simi0806,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile roaming service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos