Menu
donnyman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

MOBILE PHONES

Is it possible to make an upfront payment against the cost of a mobile phone when setting up a contract which includes the purchase of a mobile phone and tariff?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: MOBILE PHONES

Hi donnyman

Thanks for your reply.

These handsets would be on one of our 'Freestyle' deals where you have separate payments each month for the handset repayment and the tariff.

They're completely flexible and you can pay the handset off at any time while continueing to use and pay for the SIM (tariff) and you're also free to change the tariff too.

Is this what you're looking to do?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donnyman,

Thank you for taking the time to write into the Community again, welcome back Smiley Happy

We have may styled options from PAYG to Freestyle and standard, if I can know what phone you're looking at I can certainly find out your options for you.

Many thanks,.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

donnyman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had a Lumia 630 for nearly 2 years and it does what I need to do, but I want a higher spec camera.

I would be happy with a Microsoft Lumia 950XL. But have been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ben, if you are looking to pay up front and reduce monthly bills, consider buying the phone you like Sim free and then changing to a sim only deal for the service, it works well for lots of folks me included. By paying cash for a handset I choose what I like regardless of what's on offer, a 28 day rolling contract for minutes, texts and date means I can change package or supplier when ever I feel like it at only a months notice
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi donnyman

Thanks for your reply.

These handsets would be on one of our 'Freestyle' deals where you have separate payments each month for the handset repayment and the tariff.

They're completely flexible and you can pay the handset off at any time while continueing to use and pay for the SIM (tariff) and you're also free to change the tariff too.

Is this what you're looking to do?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help