Menu
Djs230480
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

M5 contract help

Had a new phone 6 weeks. Already been replaced once as faulty now new one lasted a day has shut down and won't restart. Can I get out of my contract? Virgin won't replace my phone for a different one as I am out of the 15 day period. I am paying for something that has never worked
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: M5 contract help

Hi Djs230480,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that your replacement phone isn't working. 

Checking into this for you, I can see that you called in and spoke with our team. Has this been sorted out for you?

Please let us know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Djs230480
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am no on my 3rd new mobile and still experiencing the same problems. No one is ever available on webchat on the mobile section and making calls during the days is difficult.

I want a new phone - not a replacement of the same model as I have lost all confidence in Sony. Also I want 2 month's phone charges credited I am not paying for a broken phone. This doesn't take into account the time and effort to try and resolve this

Dave

Terri_P wrote:

Hi Djs230480,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that your replacement phone isn't working. 

Checking into this for you, I can see that you called in and spoke with our team. Has this been sorted out for you?

Please let us know.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Djs230480,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message.

I would like to ask what handset you have and that if you wish me to help further, I'll need some additional information. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos