Menu
Bglethal
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

M4 aqua marshmallow update

I have heard Sony have released the android 6 update in UK any ideas when you will be releasing it as cannot install anything on phone due to paltry on board storage want to use sd card properly thanks
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: M4 aqua marshmallow update

Hi Bglethal,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I've emailed someone to see if I can get more information on this for you. The automatic response says they are out of the office until Monday. Take in to account they'll probably have a lot of emails to clear up.

Give me a few days and I'll get back to you with a response.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bglethal,

Thanks for your patience while I looked into this for you.

The team have come back to me to say there is no definite date of when this will be released. Sorry I haven't been able to deliver better news.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
daveramsey1982
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, is there any update on this please? My mother has just bought the M4 Aqua on my advice, partly because I checked to make sure the phone would receive the update to v6.0. The update has been released for quite a while now so would have expected it to be available

0 Kudos
AcecorePotter
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

We have seen some Sony M4 Aqua handsets receiving the update recently so hopefully you will be notified soon that your update is ready to download, but there is no way to force an update through to an individual device.

Regards

Liam
I work for Virgin Mobile but my views and opinions are my own. Virgin Media are not responsible for my comments.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daveramsey1982,

Thank you for your message and posting into the Community, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Whenever an update is released from the phone provider, we usually are a in line to release them a few months after, as long as there aren't any conflicting variables.

This is usually around the mark where this is released, you can always go direct to SONY's webiste and try download the update from there, it's certainly worth a go Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos