Menu
psvmech2508
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

M4 aqua issues

I've got a few issues with my M4 aqua it restarts when it wants, disconnects bluetooth then will not reconnect the same with wifi, saved all my data to the companion (ha ha) did the update, restored all my data it lost over half my contacts.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: M4 aqua issues

Hi Psvmech2508 Smiley Happy

Many thanks for coming into the Community and posting, welcome back Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that the phone's been playing up, restarting when it wants is a bit of a pet hate of mine and I would like to know if you're still seeing this issue. I would suggest that if this is still ongoing it may need a look into by a technician. Get back to me when you can and I can offer some further advice.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

psvmech2508
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben, I have now returned the phone to Virgin Media, I'm awaiting their response. I found in general it's a good phone for what I need.

Psvmech2508Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi psvmech2508

Sorry to hear about the issues with your M4 handset.

It's good to hear that you've now arranged for this to be repaired/replaced.

I just wanted to check if there's been some progress with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

psvmech2508
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi to all in the community team, thanks for all your comments, now I have an update with my phones (yes phoneS).

I received a new M4 Aqua from Virgin media on the 11th ( Thank you to Virgin Media for a quick response). But now this one's faulty Smiley Mad , it shuts down randomly after switching screens or after using an App, I've done the factory reset to no avail I even unmonted the SD card to see if this was the issue. I'm now waiting for the nice person I spoke to last night at 22:00 to call me back.

Thanks once again to the community , psvmech2508

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi psvmech2508

Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that - you've had some bad luck! Smiley Sad

I just wanted to check if you've been in touch with the team again since your post to get this resolved?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos