Menu
shahoorsir
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Loyalty

I visited my account online to check call time and noticed I was "Due for and Upgrade" after talking with online chat box person I phoned Virgin Mobile to discuss new contract and devices etc (getting to my point now) Only to find out it matter not a jot that I was a loyal Virgin media customer (of 15 years/ 7 as mobile phone) I was repeatedly told that it wouldn't matter if i was a 20 year customer or brand new , it would be the same prices and that "Things have recently changed".

I was so disgusted that I could not continue with negotiations. I believe that customer loyalty should be rewarded and cherished by companies no matter how big they are and maybe its just me being an old duffer thinking that Loyalty , honor and respect are worthless and in terms of your media needs one would be best chasing the best deal .

So Is Loyalty to Virgin and bundling all my Media needs with Virgin worth the bother or am I deluding myself and my Loyalty misplaced

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Loyalty

Hi shahoorsir,

like yourself I am both a media and mobile customer.

There are no discounts available to customers of Virgin Mobile (other than free VM to VM calls if you are also a media customer). New and existing customers are offered the same deals.

However on the media side of things I have always been able to negotiate a discount (roughly every 12 ~ 18 months by entering into a new agreement).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Loyalty

Hi shahoorsir,

like yourself I am both a media and mobile customer.

There are no discounts available to customers of Virgin Mobile (other than free VM to VM calls if you are also a media customer). New and existing customers are offered the same deals.

However on the media side of things I have always been able to negotiate a discount (roughly every 12 ~ 18 months by entering into a new agreement).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.