Menu
Ghostleader
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Loyalty offer

Hi, I am on a legacy sim only deal (VIP Max) and recently Virgin have been trying to essentially buy me out with offers. What's on offer for this £16ish a month with a LG phone and free tablet (No brand mentioned). I really doubt it's worth it though to be fair, just wondered what LG "phone" it is??
0 Kudos
thedude_xyz
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loyalty offer

I have had the same letter, basically saying they are voiding an existing deal, no offer of a phone though!

Ghostleader
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh dear, no this was text based and then a phone call campaign which I was always busy when one was coming through, with a kids soft play during the school holidays being one of the times they phoned, no chance of hearing myself think let alone a daft phone call. I'm on the VIP sim only plan for £15. To be quite honest am not interested in being slyly moved onto some plan that A) Will be more expensive in the long run & B) Will be effected by the bull cr#p that is the Retail Price Index excuse..........no no!!
0 Kudos
thedude_xyz
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All my plans are about £8 unlimited, I can see why they want me off them!

0 Kudos
Ghostleader
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lol, You'll be viewed as a parasite with such a little monthly spend😂, seriously though I made 621 minutes of voice calls, sent about 90 odd texts & used 1.75 of my 2gig data allowance last month there. Why can't they be happy with their £15 for this? If they push the issue I'll just cancel & go to Life mobile, 3Gig data, 5000 mins, unlimited texts @ 10 a month, simples
0 Kudos