Menu
Jatyat
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Loss of Service

I have had no service on my Mobile phone since 16:30, when i contacted Virgin about this they said it was not their fault it was EE who they buy the provider service from. EE are carrying out maintenance in my area and this could take up to 14 Hours before i get my service back, is there anyone out there having the same problem

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Loss of Service

Hi Jatyat,

if the loss of service is due to local maintenance, then other users in your locality will also be suffering.

Enter your postcode into the EE service checker and hopefully it will show the issue and possibly an up to date timescale for completion.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jatyat,

if the loss of service is due to local maintenance, then other users in your locality will also be suffering.

Enter your postcode into the EE service checker and hopefully it will show the issue and possibly an up to date timescale for completion.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Jatyat
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlexKid

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the link, I'll keep a Note of that.

I just find it really annoying and very inconvenient that Virgin didn't let us know this was happening,from my point of view it couldn't have come at a worse time as it's caused me real hassle.

I was not impressed with the 'Help desk' either, think i might take this further.

Jatyat 

0 Kudos