Menu
JC1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Logging into accounts on iPad

I can log into all my accounts on a computer.

I am unable to log into my mobile accounts on iPad.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Logging into accounts on iPad

Hi JC1,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm so sorry to hear you're unable to log into your accounts with the iPad. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this together.

I'd like to know more about this problem. Could you please answer the following questions:-

Can you access the log in page?

When you enter the details, do you get an error?

Are you using Safari?

Have you tried a different browser?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
KAM1979
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi There,

The online account and Safari isn't compatible, it is something that is being worked on. In the meantime try using the Chrome app.

Hope this helps 😊

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi JC1,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm so sorry to hear you're unable to log into your accounts with the iPad. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this together.

I'd like to know more about this problem. Could you please answer the following questions:-

Can you access the log in page?

When you enter the details, do you get an error?

Are you using Safari?

Have you tried a different browser?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
JC1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I can access log in page, I get no error when I enter details, I am using Safari.

As soon as I figure out how to change browser on my iPad I will try to access accounts again and will let you know result.

0 Kudos
KAM1979
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi There,

The online account and Safari isn't compatible, it is something that is being worked on. In the meantime try using the Chrome app.

Hope this helps 😊
KG57
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I've downloaded the chrome app onto my iPad and used it to to try to access My Account. Imagine my surprise when I still couldn't access My Account! The usual problems

1.  it took the best part of a minute to get the password screen up.  2. When I entered my username and password, the blank screen reappeared.  3. When I tried to reset my password, I entered my email and Virgin Mobile number, pressed enter and... The enter email name and Virgin Mobile number reappeared!  When is this going to be sorted out? I'm not going to hold my breath

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Safari has had issues with the account system for a few years, the option to use a different browser may work. I gave up on Virgin resolving this as the kept saying the next iOS update will resolve it, never happened.

I just use my pic to check now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi KG57

Sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your account from this device.

Are you able to test logging in from a PC/Laptop and let us know if you can get logged in okay this way?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Les01889
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm using an iPad right now on Safari with no problems but I had exactly the same problem a few months ago. It just righted itself after a week or so & has been fine since. When I had the problem it was Han using wifi, using data on iPad was ok.

it might sound daft but are you switching the "Capital" off for your first digit. iPad automatically goes to capital letter for first digit. 

0 Kudos
JC1
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The problem I had is no longer an issue
0 Kudos