Menu
AndyKacz
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Logging In To Mobile Account

Hi can anyone help I am having trouble logging into my mobile account on my iPad I manually enter my email address and password but it just keeps returning to the login screen. I have tried to use the 'forgotten email and password' link and nothing works with that. The strange thing is that I can log into my account on my iPhone 5s using exactly the same email address and password that I used on my iPad. This is really beginning to bug me before much longer I shall move back to EE had no problems with them at all.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging In To Mobile Account

Hi AndyKacz

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the issue you're having logging into your mobile account, and my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused to you Smiley Sad

Can I check with you that:

• You have cleared your cookies and cache on your internet browser on your iPad.
  • Your password meets the requirements. Your password should contain 8-10 upper and lowercase letters and numbers. Starting with a letter and avoiding using consecutive, identical characters such as 11 or rr e.g. ‘He11otherr

If you're still experiencing the same issue on your iPad, could you access the account via your iPhone 5s and change the password there. If you do this you should then be able to gain access via the iPad.

If after all this has been checked, you're still having issues, it would be great if you could get in touch with our Virgin Mobile Care team via 789 from your phone or 0345 6000 789 where they would be happy to look at supporting your further.

Please let us know how this goes for you, and by the way, thanks too for joining us on the community Smiley Happy It's great to have you here!

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos