Menu
mcmlxiii
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Logging In Problems

I have been using Virgin's website to make payments for my Pay-as-you-go phone for several years, but today I find that I cannot login because either, or both, my username and password are no longer accepted.

The "Help" advice doesn't help at all. It implies that I have forgotten my details (which I haven't) but in order to continue with the "Help" process, I am asked to quote an area code fro my bill - which I don't have because I am on PAY-AS-YOU-GO!

I can find no contact e-mail address or telephone number to find an answer to this, so I have been obliged to register for this forum. Not what I would consider even adequate Customer Service.

The nearest I can come to an explanation is that passwords are now required to be 8 characters long, whereas I have always used a 6 character password.

Is there anyone at Virgin mobile who is prepared to offer advice on how I can continue to use the Virgin website for top-ups, as I have been doing hitherto?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging In Problems

Hi mcmlxiii,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some trouble with this. It sounds like you're trying to log in to the Virgin Media account section instead of Virgin Mobile. The Virgin Mobile account page can be found here.

Give this a go and let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging In Problems

Hi mcmlxiii,

How are you getting on with this?

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos