Menu
Saf1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having huge problems signing into my mobile account through Safari on my iPad.  When I try to sign in it keeps going round in a loop back to the log in page.  I have rang and got no where.  Can anyone help with this problem it is so frustrating that with the technology today that I have this problem.  Have tried several avenues of communication with Virgin but can't seem to find the right person to talk with.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Saf1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Log in problems

Hi tried this but it still does not work.  I went onto my old laptop which has Windows and it works perfectly.  Very frustrating, bought iPad because I was having so much trouble with my laptop not much better.  Thanks for ur help.

0 Kudos

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This has come up a couple of times before. It appears the site will not run on an iPad and Safari. It seems to be rectified with a change of browser to something like Chrome.

Virgin are aware of the problem, but as they are also aware of a 5 month problem with the ordering system, don't hold your breath. 

0 Kudos
Saf1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply.  I am new to using an iPad.  Can I download a new search engine to gain access to my mobile account?

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Saf1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tried this but it still does not work.  I went onto my old laptop which has Windows and it works perfectly.  Very frustrating, bought iPad because I was having so much trouble with my laptop not much better.  Thanks for ur help.

0 Kudos