Menu
franaka
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I was with Virgin on contract then went to Australia for a year, reverted to pay as you go during this time, came back and went onto contract again but briefly as the coverage wasn't great where I was.

I moved my number to another service and all seemed well, but today I get a text saying my bill is £1.66. I have tried to log in to check the details and make payment if necessary (when I came off the short lived contact I was never told I had an amount owing?) but ot says their is an error logging in?

Is this because my number has moved to another network? Is their anyway I can check my bill before I make the payment?

Any help would be appreciated thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log in issue

Hi franaka,

Thanks for taking the time to post. Sorry to hear you're unable to log into your account to check your bill before payment.

The reason for this is because the account is no longer active. I'd recommend calling the team as they'll be able to send the bill to you.

You can get them on 789 from a Virgin Mobile, 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. Alternatively, you can speak to the web chat team.

Hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos