Menu
KieranG
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Locked account

A few weeks ago I went to pay a bill online and I got my password wrong the first time and it gave me a message saying my account was locked. 'Your account is currently locked due to too many incorrect login attempts. Please wait for 10 minutes and try again.'

I waited 10 minutes and put the correct password in and it still wont let me log in. I recently tried to login again and even changed my password (again) but still the same window saying my account is locked appears. I have also tried logging in on different devices. 

My bill is well overdue and I am also overseas so do not have a phone that I can call Virgin on

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked account

Hi KieranG,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to access your account because it's been locked.

I can have a look at this for you, but will need to take more information from you first, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Alternatively, you can go through to our WebChat team: Contact Us so that we can clear account security with you and get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked account

Hi KieranG,

Just checking back with you as I haven't received a response yet regarding the problem you are having with accessing your online account.

If you are still having problems with this, please let me know and I can look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos