Menu
Bogart
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lack of email address

It is enough to make one think of ending it all.

Virgin take money off my balance saying I have been using the internet when I have not.This is not the first time they have tried this on last time got a refund but not without a lot of phoning around on my behalf. Twice I ring 789 and speak to what may be an answering machine for all the use they were, Then find there is no customer services email address.

Pathetic myself and my wife will be off from Virgin asap.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lack of email address

Hi Bogart,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear your not happy with our service and as a result thinking of leaving us.

Just a heads up for you regrading internet on your phone as this is something that's caught me out before. If you are using a smart phone they will use data any time they are not connected to WiFi. To make sure this doesn't happen you can turn data off to be sure.

I've included a link to our handset guide here in case you want to look up how to do this.

You mentioned there's no email address to get hold of us so I've included a link to our contact us page here which has all methods in which to get hold of us.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lack of email address

0 Kudos