Menu
Bossk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

LG Spirit Metallic Titan + Android tablet con.

Hello, so i have been using Virgin media for years, i have a good internet package and one of the best tv packages, i received an offer to get an LG spirit Phone and Android tablet at the cost of 11 pounds a month because im an existing Virgin media user, given that my current contract is up soon, i thought this a good deal and decided to take them up on it, so on the 10th i filled out all the details online that was needed and that was that, i got a confirmation email saying i should get the phone the very next day, today is the 17th and there was still no sign of the phone, so i decided to phone up to see what the issue was, turns out they had some problem that the girl on the other end could not fully explain to me, and that my order had not gone through and that i would need to do the whole thing again, so she passed me on to a member of their sales team, the girl went through the whole process of signing me up for this mobile phone, after she took all my personal details and bank details and told me that its all sorted, i shall be getting my new phone tomorrow, she then proceeded to tell me that because of something with my credit, they could give me the brand new phone and contract, but not the tablet that comes along with the phone, i asked how does that even work, i thought the tablet was thrown in to sweeten the deal and get people to sign up for this contract, but she could not fully explain why and just repeated herself, and that if i really wanted the tablet, i could get a family member to sign up for the same contract and ask them to give me the tablet.

I have never seen anything like this ever, i really felt like i had been tricked, she waited until the whole process was complete to tell the deal that i wanted and thought i was signing up for, was not what i was getting, maybe i am blind, but i looked over the store page for this phone, tariff and tablet and no were does it say the tablet is dependant on meeting certain criteria.

So if you are interested in this deal, be aware there are hidden pitfalls.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LG Spirit Metallic Titan + Android tablet con.

Hi BossK,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that everything wasn't explained when you ordered the phone from us. I want to get to the bottom of this for you.

Are you able to PM me your full number, name and 3 characters of your password so I can look into this for you? You can do this by clicking on the picture of my face and selecting the send me a message option.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LG Spirit Metallic Titan + Android tablet con.

Hi BossK,

Have you managed to get this all sorted?

Please let me know if there's anything that you need from me.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos