Menu
KeithLumley
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

LG L90 download folder

My storage folder tells me I have used 30+MB of download memory but there is only one item in my download folder which is just over 100KB. How can I see/get rid of the other downloaded material?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: LG L90 download folder

Hi KeithLumley,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post.

Has this been resolved for you, or is there still a problem with your download memory? Are you using any file management or third-party file management software/apps?

Please let me know.

Kind regards, 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
KeithLumley
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Issue not resolved and I am only using pre-installed apps.

Keith

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi KeithLumley,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message in the Community Smiley Happy

Terri's not in right now but i would like to offer some help. When you're looking into the folder are you seeing this type of scenario in other folders?

It could possibly be files that have been preinstalled to help manage the downloads, for example drives to help move content into the right places.

Please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
KeithLumley
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ben

Thanks for your interest. The situation is this-

I click on Settings, then General, then Storage. The Downloads section shows I have used 30.22MB yet when I click on the Downloads tab it says I have no downloads.

I don't understand - and I could do with that 30.22MB storage because my phone keeps saying I don't have enough memory to update apps.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi KeithLumley,

Thanks for getting back to us. I've sent you our interactive handset guide for your phone. Please check the settings. If you are still having issues with your storage memory, give us a call on 789 or 345 6000 789, so that we can support you further with this issue.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help