Menu
Ashwee89
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Keeping ny old number

Contacted virgin o Saturday with pa code etc to move my number to virgin, was told this would be done today (Tuesday 2nd aug) my account shows numbers moved also received a text this morning saying so but when i call or text its coming up with the new number and people cannot contact me with my own number any ideas when this should be sorted or am i in for problems? Really don't wanna be stuck arguing with staff on the phone like others have done!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Keeping ny old number

It can, so they say take till midnight, but if you still have the new number on the phone by morning, you have little choice but call in and ask, there are a few posts here on porting and it may be you have an issue, it pointless calling today, that's if they are still open. In the morning switch off and back on and see.

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It can, so they say take till midnight, but if you still have the new number on the phone by morning, you have little choice but call in and ask, there are a few posts here on porting and it may be you have an issue, it pointless calling today, that's if they are still open. In the morning switch off and back on and see.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey Ashwee89,

Many thanks for taking the time to come into the Community, it's great to se a new face Smiley Happy

I am sorry that there's been a bit of a delay with the number move over to us, I was wondering as this was a little while ago, were we able to get this sorted for you?

All the best and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos