Menu
LinMac
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Kazam mobile phone

My son signed up with Virgin for a Kazam contract phone  in April. It broke in May. Finally told, after various conversations with Virgin, to send phone back to Kazam for repair. This was in July. Not heard anything since. Has sent 4 emails to them but no reply. He is still paying his monthly charge of £13 but has no phone. I rang Virgin yesterday and was told it was not their problem and to contact Kazam directly. They gave me a number but it keeps coming up as unavailable. He is a student so can't afford to keep paying for something he doesn't have and can't afford a new phone contract. Could anyone advise what to do next please.

thank you 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kazam mobile phone

It took me seconds to get the contact info you need via google.
Be aware that you can Not contact Virgin via email but currently you can Only contact Kazan, a U.K. Company, Via email

support.uk@kazan.mobi

Their website has a log on screen so I suspect you have an account somewhere.

Now you bought it from Virgin so the issue was theirs to resolve.
As. You sent it to Kazam you have allowed Virgin out of the loop, if you sent it to Virgin and they sent it to Kazam it would still be a Virgin responsibility.

In your email to Kazam, it's important that you give them all information required to ID you and the phone, so don't forget to include the IMEI number as well as full contact info.

0 Kudos
LinMac
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kazam mobile phone

Thank you , will try that 

0 Kudos