Menu
djrw55
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Kazam Tornado Download problem

I have a Kazam Tornado 348 and it has developed the Google Play Store download problem i.e. it won't download anything from the Play Store. Tried clearing cache/data and Force Stop, also tried removing Google Account then re-adding, also tried Factory Reset but the problem persists. Have had no joy with Google support or Kazam support. It would appear that this mobile is not fit for purpose so how do I get Virgin Mobile to replace it.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kazam Tornado Download problem

There is a software update that should resolve this for you
Settings, about phone, software
0 Kudos
djrw55
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've already tried that, just get No Update Available.

0 Kudos
djrw55
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile sending me repair pack to send phone back, 4 working day turnaround which is better than 4 weeks at Kazam. Not really happy with this as tried to get them to replace the mobile. 

0 Kudos
djrw55
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile gave repair site wrong IMEI number so they returned phone to me on Tuesday 22/11 . However today (24/11) the phone has started to successfully download Apps from the Google Play Store. I am totally puzzled as why this should be and can only suspect that problem will recur at some point.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi djrw55,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having problems with your Kazam Tornado. Thanks for letting us know that it's suddenly started working now. 

If the IMEI number isn't correct, we will need to get this corrected for you. I can arrange this, but will need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi djrw55,

Thanks for getting back to me. Again, apologies for the problems that you've had with your service.

Please get back in touch if there's anything we can help with.

All the best,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos