Menu
Samos01
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kazam Tornado 348 problem

I am posting on behalf of my Dad who is new to the world of smartphones. For some reason, when he receives a call, the slider to answer or reject the incoming call does not show. He thinks that he may have pressed something by accident when he was getting used to his phone. Can anyone shed any light on what he might have done & what he can do to put it right? Your help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kazam Tornado 348 problem

Sounds like he may have engaged 'Smart Answer' so that the phone automatically answers when you lift it to your face.  From the manual ...

Smart answer

Settings-->All Settings-->Smart Gesture, click to turn the Smart answer on.

Pick up the phone to your face so it will answer the incoming call automatically.

Link to manual ...  https://www.kazam.mobi/html/pdf/manuals/5060370511730A-en_GB.pdf

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Samos01
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message. We have tried that & it is not that. Can you think of anything else that it might be?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's a shame, and I'm surprised, it seemed the most logical explanation.  I don't own one, I merely googled the manual which doesn't seem to mention any other obvious solution that I could see.

I suppose you could try a reboot by pressing the power switch for 10 seconds.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Samos01
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We'll try that. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had a handset that kept switching on the "send all calls to voicemail" option when I went off signal and never switched it back when I got a signal back- maybe that?

0 Kudos
DavidB2
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I, too, am having a problem with answering my new Kazam Tornado 348 phone.  So far, I have only been able to answer very few calls. For most of them, I have to wait and then call back. I have already had to take it back to the supplier shop (Virgin Media) for a different problem and they could only resolve it by resetting it to the factory settings? Why is it so difficult to answer a call? I have tried it both with and without the Smart Gesture turned on but it makes no difference.

0 Kudos
rexmiller
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Go to phone call icon select settings tick shake phone to answer or volume key up or both.

0 Kudos