Menu
jamiecoles
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Kazam Tornado 348 - internal memory running low

I have had this phone for a few months and whilst it is only costing a few pounds a month I feel it is a waste of money.

I am constantly getting "internal memory running low" messages and this prevents me from recieving calls and texts and I have to switch off and reboot and then clear out the very few messages I have in order to receive a new one.

I have 5 photos on the phone - I have disabled email and google and so despite being a modern piece of technology it has less functionality available than a phone over 10 years old.

Can i swap it out for a new one that will live up to the name of a "smart" phone or just throw it away?

I have just held on for 10 minutes waiting for someone from the help desk... but maybe they have Kazam Tornado's as no one answered.

Please get in touch 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kazam Tornado 348 - internal memory running low

It can be fitted with an SD card, so move your apps over those that can of course, including all music and photos app2sd is not bad
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@JOhn
No SD card supported as far as I can tell from the reviews, only OTG supported.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@jamiecoles

With 16gb storage it shouldn't be that bad, any large apps/games taking the space up?
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos